Sagarika Ghatge is the wife of Zaheer Khan. Further Sagarika Ghatge is also a well-known actress who made her debut in the Bollywood industry with her movie CHAK DE! INDIA. The wife of Zaheer Khan is also a real-life hockey player and a model.
Some Beautiful Pics
Some Beautiful Pics of Sagarika Ghatge are shown in this section.
Family Of Sagarika Ghatge:
Born on 8 January 1986 (34 years age, as in 2020) in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India to Vijay Singh Ghatge and Urmila Ghatge. Sagarika Ghatge is related to a royal family as SHAHU MAHARAJ of Kolhapur is her forefather. Sita Raje Ghatge the daughter of Maharaja Tukojirao Holkar III of Indore is her grandmother. There are four people in her family, Sagarika Ghatge, her mother, her father and her brother Shivjeet Ghatge who is an account executive in a private company.
Her uncle Vijayendra Ghatge, is also an actor who played integral roles in movies like Chitchor (1976) and Devdas (2002).
The career of the Wife of Zaheer Khan:
The wife of Zaheer Khan did her schooling at Rajashtan’s boarding school MAYO COLLEGE GIRLS SCHOOL, Ajmer, and completed her graduation from H.R. COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS, Mumbai, India. She is a National Level Hockey Player. Apart from studies and sports she also did modeling and completed many modeling assignments, and appeared in numerous fashion shows and magazine covers.
As she is a fabulous hockey player she got a chance to give her debut in the acting field in the movie CHAK DE! INDIA with SHAHRUKH KHAN as a protagonist in the year 2007. This is where her acting career started. After the movie, she became the brand ambassador of REEBOK INDIA, the global athletic footwear and apparel company.
Films of Sagarika Ghatge:
- In 2007, Sagarika Ghatge worked in the movie CHAK DE! INDIA as PREETI SABARWAL.
- In 2009 she worked in the movie FOX as URVASHI MATHUR.
- In 2011 she worked in a movie named MILEY NAA MILEY HUM as KAMIAH.
- she worked in a movie named RUSH as AHANA SHARMA and also in a Marathi movie PREMACHI GOSHTA as SONAL in 2012.
- In 2015 she worked in a Punjabi movie DILDAARIYAN as PAALI, also she was a contestant on a colours tv reality show KHATRON KE KHILADI season 6.
- She worked in the movie IRADA as MAYA SINGH.
- In 2019, the wife of Zaheer Khan worked in a Marathi movie MONSOON FOOTBALL, also made her digital debut with Alt Balaji’s Boss-Baap Of Service as ACP SAKSHI RANJAN.
Awards won by the wife of Zaheer Khan:
Screen Award For Best Supporting Actress – CHAK DE! INDIA
Lions Gold Award
Physical Appearance of Sagarika Ghatge:
Height – 5’7″ approx/ 1.70 m
Weight – 56 kg/ 123 lbs
Chest size – 37
Waist size – 27
Hip size – 36
Hair color – Black
Eye color – Hazel-Grey
Must Read: Ellen Kershaw (Clayton Kershaw Wife)
Personal Life of the Wife of Zaheer Khan:
Date of Birth: 8 January 1986.
Age : 34 yrs (in 2020).
Zodiac sign: Capricorn.
Religion : Hindu.
Marital status: Married.
Hobbies: Reading, Traveling.
Must Read: Radhika Dhopavkar (Ajinkya Rahane Wife)
Marriage of Sagarika Ghatge:
ZAHEER KHAN (a famous Indian cricketer) and his wife Sagarika Ghatge met through mutual friends and struck a chord and started dating. They officially announced their relationship after the two attended Yuvraj Singh- Hazel Keech’s marriage and got engaged on 24 APRIL 2017, and had a court marriage on 23 NOVEMBER 2017 and a grand reception on 27 NOVEMBER 2017 in Mumbai at hotel Taj Palace
I am More a Happily Married Man Now, No Regrets on Retirement – Zaheer Khan
Zaheer is very calm and that’s the way he is. The routine pressures of life and work… he has a very different way of dealing with them, which is very inspiring – Sagarika Ghatge
Must Read: Ritika Sajdeh (Rohit Sharma’s wife)
Lifestyle of the Wife of Zaheer Khan:
- Favorite Food: Spicy Mutton, Thai Green Curry, Chicken Biryani.
- Her Favorite Actress: Kangna Ranaut
- Favorite Restaurant: Thai Pavilion – Vivanta by Taj President, Mumbai
- Favorite Book: The Power Of Now- A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Her Favorite Destination: London
- Favorite Pet animal: Dog
Must Read: Debina Bonnerjee (Gurmeet Choudhary’s Wife)
Impact of Sports:
Sagarika Ghatge (Zaheer Khan’s wife) says sports have a lot of impact in her life, it is an integral part of her life since childhood. She used to represent Rajasthan in district-level hockey, 100m, and 200m track events while she was in her boarding school and her parents have been very supportive all throughout.
She says that it’s the responsibility of the parents and the school that a child goes to inculcate in him or her that playing a sport is important, whether you are doing it professionally or just taking it up as a hobby.
Must Read: Ishita Dutta (Vatsal Sheth’s Wife)