Divyanka Tripathi is the wife of Vivek Dahiya. Apart from that, Divyanka Tripathi is also an Indian Actress, beautiful model and TV host. The wife of Vivek Dahiya was born on 14 December 1984 (Age: 36 years as in 2020) in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. She became a very popular celebrity after marrying an Indian actor Vivek Dahiya.
Some Beautiful Pics of Divyanka Tripathi (Vivek Dahiya’s Wife)
Some beautiful images of Divyanka Tripathi are shown in this section. Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi are looking great together.
Less Known Interesting Facts of Divyanka Tripathi
- Hair: Black
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Her Nickname: Channi
- Religion: Hinduism
- Nationality: Indian
- Hometown: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Current Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Place of Birth: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Her favourite colour: White
- Favourite Destinations: Kashmir, Mauritius, San Francisco
- Her favourite actor: Salman Khan, Sonu Sood
- Her favourite actress: Nargis
- Favourite film: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe, The Godfather
- Favourite Food: Dal Baati Churma, Ice-cream, Chocolates
- Her favourite books: P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
- Favourite singers: Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Elton John, Enrique Iglesias
- Divyanka has very sporty nature, In her teens, she was fond of climbing mountains, she has also done mountaineering course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, Uttarakhand, India.
- She is a very active girl, she has also worked in All India Radio (AIR) when she was in school.
- Divyanka Tripathi joined NCC and took training of RIfle Shooting from Bhopal Rifle Shooting Academy and won the gold medal. At that time, she had a dream to be an Army officer.
- The wife of Vivek Dahiya became “Miss Bhopal” in the year 2003.
- She is the first Indian TV actress to achieve a position in top 100 in Forbes Celebrity Lists.
- Divyanka Tripathi was trolled by her fans for the role of Haryanvi in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” for her dark look. She replied bravely upon that and said: “having dark skin is not a matter of shame!”
- Recently in the year 2017, Divyanka showed her concerned doing a tweet on the rape of a 12-year girl in Chandigarh, India tagging Indian PM Narendra Modi to take strict actions on a rapist.
Love Story of Vivek Dahiya and Wife Divyanka Tripathi
As you will read further in this article Divyanka Tripathi has worked in more than 25 TV serials. She is Mrs Perfectnist. She wants also things perfect. Same for Vivek Dahiya. Both have played the role of a couple in their first TV Serial with 100% perfection. In “Nach Baliye” Dance show too, Judges used to praise their perfection in their dance moves. Same as On-screen, Love story of both is so perfect. Their lovestory is not like a bollywood movie but so as simple but interesting just like a nature of Vivek Dahiya. Let’s begin the love journey!
First Meeting of Vivek & Divyanka:
When God closes one door, he always opens another one. The same thing happened in the case of Divyanka Tripathi. She was in a relationship with famous TV star Sharad Malhotra from 2005. Finally, in 2015, Divyanka Tripathi broke up with Sharad Malhotra after ten years. It was tough going for her. During the same time Vivek Dahiya came in her life.
During that time, Divyanka Tripathi was working with Starplus in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. Vivek Dahiya was her co-star in this TV serial. Both were working great in the serial. The couple was hit on-screen.
On the set of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”, Vivek Dahiya wife Divyanka Tripathi sat on the wheelchair having a leg on the chair and talking to the casting director of the TV serial. Vivek Dahiya came in the Police uniform from behind. Casting director told Divyanka, that a handsome guy is looking dashing in Police uniform. After that both exchange names and a little bio. This is how both first met. The first look of Divyanka having a leg on the chair was not quite good. But their further journey is very exciting.
Both have some common habits. Vivek Dahiya and wife Divyanka Tripathi both don’t like a party. Both don’t drink alcohol and smoke. Another actor on the set of “Yeh hai Mohabbatein” noticed their habits. He talked to them and introduced them with each other and suggest to consider each other as a life partner.
Date at 11:30 PM!
When a co-actor told Divyanka Tripathi to look Vivek Dahiya as someone special, she was not able to concentrate on shoot. She was not able to see in the eyes of Vivek Dahiya and deliver dialogue. Hence, she thought if I will not take any decision quickly then Tomorrow’s shoot will also get spoiled. So, soon Divyanka texted Vivek and tell her to meet at 11:30 PM in a hotel’s cafe.
Vivek Dahiya thought “Ye kis kism ki ladki hai. Raat ko 11:30 baje kon date rakhta hai! Kahi ladki chalu to nahi hai!” then he thought “Nahi yaar ye to thodi dharmik kism ki Devi type ladki hai! pata nahi koi important baat hogi.” After this mental thoughts Vivek went to the cafe and met her. It was a simple date. Both talk to each other like friends only not more than that.
One Step Ahead…
Both started spending time with each other and used to meet after shooting. Vivek Dahiya supported his wife Divyanka Tripathi after her brake up with Sharad Malhotra. After some time, both started understanding each other. They felt that both are similar type of character in real life. Both started looking at a perfect life partner in each other.
But they kept it well-secret. Vivek Dahiya and wife Divyanka Tripathi were in intense love with each other. There was a spread rumour about their affair but both of them didn’t reply on that matter.
An exciting Engagement:
Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi got engaged in a secret ceremony with the presence of close friends and family. The function was in Chandigarh, India. Vivek Dahiya’s wife Divyanka Tripathi once said in an interview about her secret engagement function: “Das Din Pehle Tak, I hadn’t thought that I would give the big surprise to my fans. Actually, I and Vivek Dahiya were going to meet his family in Chandigarh, India. Both families met like they know each other for many years. Everyone was looking very happy. Hence, we decided to get engaged in this pure and delighted atmosphere.”
Grand Marriage Celebration of Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi
Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi had been in a strong relationship for 1 year before their marriage. On 8 July 2016, both tied a knot in the presence of their family members and close friends in Divyanka Tripathi’s hometown Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Here is a video clip of Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage…
Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi gave grand reception party to their friends of the TV industry in Opa Bar, Mumbai, India on 14 July 2016. Many big celebrities were part of the reception.
Married Life of Vivek Dahiya and his wife
Actually, Divyanka Tripathi takes time to sleep after lying the bed and Vivek Dahiya sleeps immediately as he lie down. But for his loving wife Vivek tries to listen her “chapad chapad”. Vivek Dahiya tells that this thing is necessary to live happy and successful married life.
Actually, before marriage Vivek Dahiya was expecting Divyanka Tripathi as a pure hindi speaking Indian girl. but after marriage he believes that she is more Indian externally, internally she has a werstern touch. Vivek Dahiya had studied abroad and cool dashing guy. He says he had never thought that he would be marrying to a this type of girl.
Vivek’s Hindi is so poor as compared to his wife Divyanka Tripathi. Divyanka speaks in pure Hindi. Sometimes he doesn’t get what she wants to say. Then, Vivek tells her to on the subtitle! For, example once Vivek Dahiya replaced “Zanda Vandan” by “Zanda Prandan”. He many times creates new Hindi words. Divyanka Tripathi tries to correct him and also notes these new words made by her loving, caring and dashing husband Vivek Dahiya.
Must Read: Sakshi Dhoni (MS Dhoni’s wife)
- At the age of 20 years, Divyanka Tripathi took part in “India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj” survived up to top 8 participants in Bhopal zone. She got disappointed but didn’t lose hope. She took part from Indore was announced runner up.
- Divyanka Tripathi finally made Television debut by television films on Doordarshan.
- She got the role of Vidya and Divya in Zee TV serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann”.
- Then Divyanka Tripathi was offered by role on Starplus. It was a horror TV serial “Sssshh…Phir Koi Hai”.
- She has also worked in “Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabadwale”. It was a comedy TV serial on SAB TV. She played Rashmi Sharma’s character gracefully.
- In the year of 2014, miss beautiful Divyanka Tripathi was on number 23, among the 35 Hottest Actresses in Television.
- Now it’s a time of the entry of the character who made Divyanka Tripathi much popular celebrity.
Must Read: Ritika Sajdeh (Rohit Sharma’s wife)
At The Peak
- In 2013, Divyanka started playing the character of Dr Ishita Bhalla who was an infertile dentist. Here, She met her future husband Vivek Dahiya first time on the set of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
- In the year 2017, Vivek Dahiya’s wife Divyanka Tripathi took part in “Nach Baliye Season 8” with her loving, caring and dashing husband Vivek Dahiya. By their hard work, body fitness, dedication and perfect dancing moves they won the season.
- Divyanka has also worked in many TV serials other than mentioned in the section. She has also played a role in “Zee Teen Queen” (2003), “Viraasat” (2005), “Nach Le Ve with Saroj Khan” (2008), “Intezaar” (2009), “Chintu Chinki Aur Badi Si Lovestory” (2011), “Adaalat” (2011), “Teri Meri Love Stories” (2012), “Ramayan” (2012), “Savdhaan India” (2013), “Box Cricket League 1” (2014), “Bahu Hamari Rajnikant” (2016), “Box Cricket League 2” (2016), “Coldd Lassi and Chicken Masala” (2019), “Yeh Hai Chahatein” (2019) and many more.
- She has also worked in Hindi Bollywood movies like “Lala Hardaul” (2012) and “A Divorce To Remember” (2014).
Must Read: Mayanti Langer (Stuart Binny’s wife)
Divyanka Tripathi with Legend Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan is one of the great actors of the 20th century. At the age of 77 years also he is as fit as a feather. Vivek Dahiya’s wife Divyanka Tripathi recently shared a screen with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in the advertisement of “Ghadi” Detergent. She was so excited to work with Shahenshah of the Bollywood. Divyanka Tripathi’s husband Vivek Dahiya also appreciated Divyanka Tripathi and told: “It’s a very big achievement for you Divyanka, congratulations!” Here is a video clip…
Must Read: Debina Bonnerjee (Gurmeet Choudhary’s Wife)
Vivek Dahiya and his Wife Divyanka Tripathi in “Nach Baliye Season 8” TV Show
The popular actress is now on the Nach Baliye TV show to show her dancing skills. She is partnered with her husband Vivek Dahiya in this reality TV show. Many other celebrities took part in this TV show including Rithvik Dhanjani, Bruna Abdullah, Asha Negi, Gautam Rode, Sanjiv Sheth, Riddhi Dogra and many more.
Actually, their one friend saw Vivek Dahiya dancing on “Chu che chu che chu” song in “Sangeet Function” of their marriage. He suggested Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi to participate in “Nach Baliye” but they didn’t take it seriously. He kept on forcing and finally participated in Nach Baliye Season 8 and won the show.
Here is a video clip of Rocking performance of Grand Finale of Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi. Both have shown new danced theme under water. Two famous actresses of Bollywood Shri Devi and Sonakshi Sinha were invited as a special guest in Grand Finale. Divyanka Tripathi is a very big fan of Shri Devi. They danced together and rock the stage. Enjoy the clip…
Must Read: Jankee Parekh (Nakuul Mehta’s Wife)
Divyanka Tripathi in “Nach Le Ve with Saroj Khan”
Actually, it was a dance reality show on NDTV Imagine TV channel. In “Nach Le Ve with Saroj Khan” Divyanka Tripathi had participated with her boyfriend of that time Sharad Malhotra.
In this TV show, dance expert Saroj Khan teaches dance to all the participants. Here is a clip in which Divyanka Tripathi is dancing with her ex-boyfriend Sharad Malhotra. Both are looking cute together…
Must Read: Riva Solanki (Ravindra Jadeja’s wife)
Vivek Dahiya & his wife Divyanka Tripathi in “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”
This is a TV serial which gives a reputation the Divyanka Tripathi. In 2013, Divyanka started playing the character of Dr Ishita Bhalla who was an infertile dentist.
Famous TV star Karan Patel was a co-star of Divyanka Tripathi in “Ye Hai Mohabbatein”. Dr Ishita was a mother of her husband’s daughter Ruhi. or her awesome look and acting “Ye Hai Mohabbatein”, Divyanka Tripathi was honoured by many awards like “Indian Telly Award Best Actress in Lead Role”, “Lions Gold Awards Best Actress in Lead Role” and “Boroplus Gold Awards Best Actress in Lead Role” etc.
Festival Loving Vivek Dahiya and wife Divyanka Tripathi
Actually, Indian culture and tradition is the best and known for its link with scientific reasoning behind it. Indian wives pray every year for the long life of their husband. On that day, wives follow “Vrat” for the whole day and don’t eat the food and not even drink water. This “Vrat” is called “Karvachoth”. At the end of the day, in front of the moon, they look at the face of their husband from the net and then brakes the “Vrat”. In the image, Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi both are standing in front of the moon and Vivek Dahiya’s wife Divyanka Tripathi is looking at Vivek Dahiya’s face from the net.
In other images, Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi is celebrating the festival of colours Holy and Christmas joyfully.
Must Read: Priyanka Chaudhary (Suresh Raina’s wife)
Travelling addicted Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi
Divyanka favourite holiday destination is San Francisco, USA.
Recently after the marriage, Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi were shooting in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. Both visited very holy place in Ajmer named “Ajmer Sharif Dargah”. It was their first visit after marriage so it is very near to Divyanka’s heart. Vivek Dahiya, wife Divyanka Tripathi and young child actor of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” Ruhanika Dhawan visited Dargah together and clicked a few pics.
Must Read: Ishita Dutta (Vatsal Sheth’s Wife)
Divyanka Tripathi with Celebrities
Many famous TV actors and celebrities like Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, famous Indian producer and director Ekta Kapoor, Rashmi Desai, Kapil Sharma, her co-star in “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” Karan Patel, Shireen Mirza, Neena Kulkarni, Kaushal Kapoor, Aditi Bhatia, Krishna Mukherjee, Anita Hassanandani, Ruhanika Dhawan, Aly Goni, Abhishek Verma, Mihika Verma, Avantika Hundal, Anurag Sharma, Terence Lewis, Sumeet Sachdev, Shruti Bapna, etc. are good friends of Divyanka Tripathi. Here are some images of Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi with their friends.
In one of the image, Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka tripathi is with Bollywood’s acting king Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Kids of Vivek Dahiya and his Wife Divyanka Tripathi
As of 2020, Vivek Dahiya and his wife Divyanka Tripathi have no kids.
Must Read: Ginni Chatrath (Kapil Sharma’s wife)
Fan Following of the Wife of Vivek Dahiya on Social Media
The wife of Vivek Dahiya is already a very big celebrity with a huge fan following. Her followers on Instagram are more than 11.9m. The link to her social media accounts is given below.
- Her Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/divyankatripathidahiya/?hl=en
Must Read: Pankhuri Awasthy (Gautam Rode’s Wife)
Family of Divyanka Tripathi After Marriage
As of 2020, Divyanka Tripathi’s family has 2 members that include husband and wife. Vivek Dahiya (husband), and Divyanka Tripathi (wife).
Must Read: Pankhuri Sharma (Krunal Pandya’s wife)